Why most people are failures
Many people invest in courses, training, attend seminars and they want to be successful but at the end of their lives, they did not achieve anything.
I found out that the reason most people fail to achieve their set objectives is that they spend most of their time in pastime rather than a profession.
I know that on TV, Magazines, advertisements they all market “Quick Fixes” for everything because the truth simply doesn’t sell.
Since we have received this message so often we now want the magic pill for every problem we have. But you have to remove this idea in your mind because it does not exist.
“The modern world can be viewed as a prodigious conspiracy against mastery. We’re continually bombarded with promises of immediate gratification, instant success, and fast, temporary relief, all of which lead in exactly the wrong direction.” – Mastery by George Leonard
Now if you take a good look at a real master or simply someone that is successful, the truth is you get rewarded for what you practice for years in private. Commitment, Practice, Patience, Hard Work and a healthy addiction to your desired pursuit.
Now let’s see some clear points between the Amateur Mentality and the Mastery Mentality:
- Look for short-cut or quick fix.
- Excited by new opportunities but quit when things get complicated.
- Make excuses why they can’t do something.
- Move from one opportunity to the next without going deep enough in any pursuit.
- Easily give up when in moments of frustrations.
- Fear of failure.
- Understand that success is a marathon, not a sprint.
- They have patience and long-term focus.
- Fully commits and do what they say.
- They don’t easily change their mind.
- They are Lions, not sheep.
- They are leaders, not followers.
- They take challenges as fuel for their growth.
- They are result oriented.
I have listed some of the well-known Masters who has reached massive success in their life and business.
- Richard Branson
- Lady Gaga
- Bruce Lee
- Oprah Winfrey
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Bill Gates
- Steve Jobs
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Tony Robbins
- Jeff Bezos
- Michael Jordan
- Muhammad Ali
- Elon Musk
Make a decision that you will become a master by working on your craft. Destroy your weaknesses and practice deliberately on the talents you wish to acquire.
The amateur will always to convince you to give up but do not listen. Remember your WHY and make a commitment to do whatever it takes to go through the challenges and adversity on your track to reach Mastery.