Have you ever asked yourself what the most successful people on the planet all have in common?
They all have a consistent and powerful morning ritual. Which means they take care of themselves each morning to be able to perform at their best each day.
A morning ritual will make you proactive instead of reactive. It will prepare you for any unexpected occurrence in your day.
A morning routine will shield you from all negativity and keep you on track and focus during the day.
If you want to go deeper and have a proper step by step 7 days training to develop your morning ritual for success. I recommend you check out the best course available on the internet right now called Morning Ritual Mastery by my friend Stefan. I recommend you check out the course contents.
In this article let’s dive a little deeper and see what the world most successful figure like, DONALD TRUMP, TONY ROBBINS, LADY GAGA, BILL GATES and much more are doing every morning in their lives to be able to play at world class level.
Donald Trump (Current President of the United States)
According to the conservative tribune, the president of the united states morning ritual is something that I find very interesting. Every morning the first thing Donald Trump does is reviewing videos of his past glories and articles about him that made headlines.
Some say it is egocentric but I believe that this is a great way to boost himself and remind him of who he is, shield him from all critics and focus only on what he needs to accomplish during his presidency.
Tony Robbins (philanthropist and life coach)
“You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.” — Tony Robbins
Tony Robbins morning routine is what he calls Priming or his Hour of Power. And it does not matter if he has 1 hour, 30 minutes or even 5 minutes. He must get it done first thing in the morning.
Here it is:
- When he wakes up, he jumps in a hot tub and then jumps into freezing water to change his state.
- He thinks of three things he is grateful for, and this overrides any angry or bad emotions to keep him happy.
- He goes into deep meditation to feel an abundance of his life.
- Thinks about his “Three most important thing to achieve on that day”
Oprah Winfrey (The Oprah Winfrey Show host and philanthropist)
Oprah hits the treadmill every single morning and exercise to keep her productivity and energy level up. She also eats a healthy meal made out of carbs, fibre, and protein and drinking a green juice or chai tea.
Lady Gaga (American Singer)
- She takes 5 minutes to feel a sense of compassion for herself.
- She practices hot yoga.
- She figures out each morning what kind of look she would like to portray that day.
Bill Gates (founder of the Microsoft Corporation)
- He spends an hour on the treadmill while watching DVDs of the great courses he is taking.
Steve Jobs (co-founder of Apple)
- Every morning, Jobs would look in the mirror and ask himself, “If today was the last day of my life, would I be happy with what I’m about to do today?” If he responded ‘no’ too many days in a row, he knew something needed to change.
Mark Zuckerberg (co-founder of Facebook)
- He is well known for dressing the same way each day as part of his morning routine. When he was asked why he wears the same thing each day he replied, “it’s one less decision to make”.
Madonna (American singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman)
- According to Madonna’s trainer, she hops on the treadmill first thing in the morning while listening to her favourite songs on her iPod.
- After the treadmill, she moves on to toning and workout repetition from 10 to 100 repetitions.
Dalai Lama (The 14th and current Dalai Lama)
- He wakes up at 3 am.
- Pray and meditates until 5 am.
- From 5 to 5:30 he walks around his premises and sometimes uses a treadmill for his walks.
- He has a healthy breakfast while listening to BBC News in English.
Richard Branson (philanthropist and founder of the Virgin Group)
- In his blog post, Sir Richard explained why he wakes up early. “No matter where I am in the world, I try to routinely wake up at around 5 am. By rising early, I’m able to do some exercise and spend time with my family, which puts me in a great mind frame before getting down to business.”
Jeff Bezos (Founder of Amazon.com)
- The current richest man in the world. He always starts the day by sharing a healthy breakfast with his wife and children. He never schedules work in this mornings to be able to spend quality time with them.
Dwayne Johnson (The Rock, is an American actor, producer, and professional wrestler)
- Wakes up at 4 am every day.
- Get on the treadmill.
- He eats breakfast which includes protein, chicken and buffalo meat.
The list goes on guys.
Hopefully, this video has given you some morning routine ideas to excel in your life.
If you want to go deeper and have a proper step by step 7 days training to develop your morning ritual for success. I recommend you check out the best course available on the internet right now called Morning Ritual Mastery.